Policy on Revision
Depending on the service that you’ve chosen, we offer revisions. Clients benefit from these revisions when we edit their selected services, as long as they are unsatisfied. The Turnaround Time for modifications would be between three to four business days.
For the majority of our design & development services, SRGLOPIX has a turnaround time of 48-72 hours. Please note that this is not the total duration of the project. The turnaround time for a single development stage iteration is only one week. Depending on the type of service, the required time for changes could range from a minimum of 48 hours to a maximum of 72 hours, or two business days. For instance:
- Any Orders placed or Revision Requests received on Monday will be delivered on Wednesday.
- Any Orders made or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by Tuesday’s closing time.
Return Policy / Cash Back Assurance
Any deposited fees for a project will not be refunded if the first initial layout and theme are accepted, or a change is requested, unless SRGLOPIX cancels or terminates your contract for a cause other than your breach or non-performance.
All refund requests will be fulfilled in accordance with the following policy:
- You can make a request to be notified when the initial designs are available. Nevertheless, after you approve or request modifications to the initial plan, the refund offer is null and void, and refund requests will not be considered.
- If the refund request is submitted prior to the delivery of the initial layout, you will receive a full refund (less a 10% service and processing fee).
- If a refund request is submitted within 48 hours, you are eligible for a 66% refund (minus a 10% service and processing fee).
- If you request a refund between 48 and 120 hours after the original layout delivery, you are eligible for a 33% refund (minus a 10% service and processing fee).
- Once 120 hours have passed since the initial layout delivery, no refund requests will be honored. But, as we strive for complete customer satisfaction, we encourage you to get in touch with us if you have any concerns.
- No refund requests will be considered if you have not acted on your order within thirty days of placing it. But, if you wish to revive your order purchase, a cost will be assessed based on the nature of your project.
- No claims for a refund will be honored once the final files have been provided.
- During the project, if the customer requests a refund due to a change of mind or other personal reasons, the client is not entitled for a refund; however, we can credit the amount to their account, which they can use for another service in the future.
- There are no refunds for website packages once website construction has been completed or the website has been made online.
- There are no refunds for design service once design layout is shared.
- Refunds for orders submitted in good faith are processed. We do not consider it good faith when a consumer has placed design orders with many design agencies for the same task with the intention of requesting a refund. In certain circumstances, we reserve the right to deny refund requests.
- No refund requests will be accepted for video animation packages following the design of the storyboard.
- Any requests for refunds must be communicated to the support team. Based on the violation of your user agreement, SRGLOPIX has the right to approve or deny your request on a case-by-case basis.
- SRGLOPIX Custom packages will be eligible for refunds under the same conditions as the single packages.
- For instance, if you acquire web design and video animation services and approve the website, you can request a refund for the video animation service before the storyboard is designed.
- A refund request must be supported by a good reason that satisfies the website brief and customer feedback requirements for revisions. No refunds will be issued unless a layout has not been designed in accordance with the instructions; nevertheless, unlimited modifications will be allowed until perfect satisfaction is achieved.
- There is a money-back guarantee for orders placed in good faith. When a consumer has placed website orders with many website agencies for the same task in order to request a refund, we do not consider this to be in good faith. We reserve the right to deny refund requests under these circumstances.
- Before finalizing the design and development of any website, the client’s input is required; therefore, it is only reasonable that the customer participates and provides feedback to achieve the intended outcomes.
- The 100% unique website guarantee entitles you to a redraw if our generated website is shown to be substantially identical to an already existing website. Any resemblance to an existing website will be purely coincidental, and SRGLOPIX will not be held liable or compensated in such a circumstance. The client is responsible for copyrighting their website.
SRGLOPIX reserves the right to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems it necessary. After the refund, you will have no rights to use the domain for any reason; it will become the sole property of SRGLOPIX. The firm will legitimately own the website.
Services unrelated to website services are under no circumstances eligible for a refund. These do not qualify for our money-back guarantee. If the service was purchased as part of a Package Deal of any kind, it cannot be utilized to request a refund for the entire package. These are examples of such services:
- SSL Certificates for Websites
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google AdWords Campaigns
If a client is dissatisfied with services that are not covered by the 100% return guarantee, SRGLOPIX management may offer a partial refund after analyzing the project.
How to request a refund
To ensure the approval of your refund request, please ensure you meet the stipulations listed below.
- Specify the reason for your refund request by contacting us via one of the following three channels:
- Toll-free +44 737-511-1660
- Live Chat
- We will promptly attempt to remedy your issue in accordance with our revision policy, failing which we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, SRGLOPIX would own the copyrights to your website, and you would no longer be able to use the company’s website design.
- After the refund, SRGLOPIX would own the copyrights to your website, and you would no longer be able to use the company’s website design. • As the website’s rights have been transferred to the company, you acknowledge that you have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor do you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- As the website’s rights have been transferred to the company, you acknowledge that you have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor do you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- In conjunction with Government Copyright Agencies, SRGLOPIX would share Copyright Acquisition information for the reimbursed designs, so preventing future reuse of the website’s original layout. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Refund Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only e-mails sent through the official email address “email@example.com” should be considered valid means of communication.
- We are not liable for any damages, problems, or delays caused by contacts made using non-provided means of communication.
- We are exclusively responsible for all information given on our official domains.
Policy for Quality Assurance
SRGLOPIX will make every effort to meet your requirements, and our web developers will go above and beyond to fulfill your expectations. Each of our layouts is carefully developed in accordance with our commitment to provide the finest website.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Our unlimited changes policy ensures your complete satisfaction.
- Our objective is to exceed your expectations, and we work hard to do so.
- We will continue to revise your website until you are entirely satisfied (the number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The entire order will be sent to the email along with the design .
- The turnaround time will vary depending on the package, but will be a minimum of two business days.
- Websites will not go live until all fees have been paid. Under no circumstances will a website be made live if there are outstanding fees.
- Contact our customer service representatives if you have an urgent or rush order.
Website Ownership & Rights
SRGLOPIX finalizes all websites upon the client’s written request, and upon finalization, the client receives all credentials and owns the website in its entirety.
- The client owns the finished Website design delivered by SRGLOPIX in its entirety.
- All ownership of the finalized website will be transferred to the client.
- The Customer may utilize the completed website as they see fit.
- The client shall not own any materials, media, or other content developed during any revision cycles leading up to the delivery of the Final Product.
Content Creation & Population
SRGLOPIX is not responsible for developing or filling website content (e.g., text/images) unless acquired solely. Consequently:
- Website Designs will populate the website with custom-made material for the customer
- Content/text for the website will be produced exclusively for the client’s website.
- SRGLOPIX will add photos to the webpage.
- Website Designs will acquire images from stock picture websites for the client.
- Photos will only be obtained with the client’s approval.
- SRGLOPIX is in no way liable for any similarities between photos used on the site and images that may or may not appear on other websites.
- Website Designs will populate the website with product information and product descriptions.
- The client is responsible for providing product photographs and information.
N.D.A. & Reputation Management Policy
- SRGLOPIX does not disclose customer information related to their project or contact information to any third party. The confidentiality of the client’s personal and project information is maintained at all times.
- Upon successful completion of the project, SRGLOPIX and The Client undertake not to intentionally slander or otherwise disparage one another in relation to matters occurring after the project’s completion.
- Upon successful completion of the project, each Party agrees to refrain from making any defamatory remarks about the Client, either directly or indirectly, to any third party. SRGLOPIX shall attempt to make sure that its officers and directors comply with this provision (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
SRGLOPIX maintains records of product delivery and communication details.
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. GMT, our Customer Support Team is in the office to answer all of your phone inquiries. All other inquiries must be emailed.
Technical Support Policy
SRGLOPIX is primarily a provider of website & design services and website consulting. We will design and develop the required services for the client. Occasionally, our purchased packages and services will contain technical components to assist the client with their websites and emails. SRGLOPIX will give the client with fundamental information regarding these services and the configurations necessary for their operation. SRGLOPIX is not responsible for providing comprehensive training or installation of the aforementioned services on the customer’s end. These services may include, but are not limited to the following:
- SRGLOPIX will deploy the customer’s website on
- We supply a web hosting server.
- The Hosting Service supplied by SRGLOPIX is a complimentary service provided to the client at no cost. It is obtained from a Third-Party Provider.
- A Hosting server supplied by the client (purchased from a Third Party)
- SRGLOPIX is not responsible for any server or hosting-related issues if the website is hosted on a third-party web server purchased by the customer.
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the customer and SRGLOPIX regarding technical support or service outages unless the client purchases a separate maintenance service on an ongoing basis.
- Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- SRGLOPIX will supply the customer with a user guide for the Website Content Management System (Content Management System).
- SRGLOPIX is not responsible for teaching the customer on the aforementioned Website Content Management System (Content Management System).
- SRGLOPIX will supply the client with the settings and instructions required to install the emails on their end.
- SRGLOPIX is not responsible for deploying the aforementioned emails on the customer’s end.
- SRGLOPIX is not responsible for providing technical support or aid in debugging email usage difficulties, as all emails are stored on open servers that are available to all service providers.
While the customer is responsible for executing, installing, and learning how to use the aforementioned services, SRGLOPIX cannot be found responsible for the customer’s failure to do so on their end.