TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: March 20, 2023
SRGLOPIX has created this privacy statement to outline its perspective on the Personal Information gathered on or through its website.
- Collection of Personal Data. When you freely decide to register with SRGLOPIX, we get personal Information from you, the user. As stated in this privacy statement and any applicable service-specific agreements, such as the Terms and Conditions for Publishers or the Terms and Conditions for Advertisers, we use the personal Information we collect to deliver and enhance our services as well as in other ways. Name, last name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, billing, and credit card information are a few examples of personal data.
- Non-Personally Identifying Information.Upon registration or when you opt to utilize particular services, we may ask for personally non-identifiable Information. This information does not provide the ability to identify or reach you independently. Examples include demographic Information like age, educational attainment, career, or gender. This website may combine such Information with other data to track things like the total number of visitors to our website and the Internet service provider’s domain names. You should be aware that this process neither uses nor has access to any personal information.
- Contract for Confidentiality Any information pertaining to your custom designs, marketing efforts, or website development process is kept confidential by SRGLOPIX in accordance with the Non-Disclosure Agreement. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, the Software, trade secrets, procedures, data, know-how, program codes, documentation, flowcharts, algorithms, marketing plans, projections, unpublished financial statements, budgets, licenses, prices, costs, and employee and client lists. Except from the employees, consultants, and contractors of the respective Client who have a need for disclosure in connection with SRGLOPIX’ authorized use of the Confidential Information, SRGLOPIX agrees to use its best efforts to prohibit and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to others.
SRGLOPIX commits to taking whatever reasonable measures are required to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information and to keep it from becoming known to the public or coming into the possession of unauthorized individuals. Additionally, we ask our clients to keep such Information private and only share it with those directly related to their project, such as officials, employees, and third-party agents.
- Confidentiality Contract:.The above-mentioned Confidential Information shall not be considered proprietary, and SRGLOPIX would have no duty regarding such Information.
• Was known to SRGLOPIX before SRGLOPIX’ receipt of any Confidential Information from the Client;
b) Became publicly known through no fault of SRGLOPIX.
• The Information has become public knowledge through no fault of SRGLOPIX.
• The Information has become public knowledge through no fault of SRGLOPIX. Was produced independently by SRGLOPIX without reliance on the given Confidential Information;
• Was required by a government agency to be disclosed to the public.
- Information Acquired Passively.When you engage with us via the Site, we receive and retain additional non-personally identifying Information. This Information, which is passively collected through a variety of methods, cannot be used to identify you at this time uniquely. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical Information on your use of the Site and/or our services.
- Cookies.We may use a technology known as “cookies” when operating this website. A cookie is a bit of data that the computer hosting our website sends to your computer when you visit a website. Our cookies contribute to the enhancement of the Site’s functioning and to a more precise analysis of its usage. Our privacy statement does not cover our partners’, affiliates’, tracking utilities, or service providers’ usage of cookies. These cookies are not accessible or under our control. Our partners, affiliates, tracking utility, and service providers utilize session ID cookies to make navigating our website easier.
- Links to Other Web Sites .This Site includes links to other websites, the privacy policies of which may differ from ours. If you submit Personal Information to any of these websites, your data is governed by their respective privacy policies. We strongly suggest that you read every website’s privacy policies.
- Security .We take commercially reasonable precautions to secure the Personal Information given to this website against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, and destruction. Yet, Internet and email transmissions are never entirely safe or error-free. Exceptionally, emails sent to or from this website may not be secure, so you should use caution when determining what Information to send us by email.
- Opt-Out Policy.If, after registering, you change your mind about receiving Information from us or using Information you volunteered, please email us a request with your new preferences. Please use the contact information shown below to get in touch with us.
- How You Can Reach Us.Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries about this Privacy Statement or the information practices of SRGLOPIX regarding the personal data acquired from this website. You can reach us by our toll-free number or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org